Monday, December 03, 2007

MY VERY CSL~

i dun like the feelings of being annoyed..and of cos i think everyone does the same thing as me rite,dont u?

therez alwis a border line in my dictionary as everyone can have funs..fool around and play jokes...but of cos therez alwis a boundary no matter wut or who u are...of cos i do have...and some of them out there doesnt seem to notice that im hot tempered person ..and will get into anger mode easily...and sometimes wut they said would have really hurt me deeply or even annoys me without them realising..but wutz the point of tellin them face to face if they dun even wanna bother bout it?isnt it meaningless if i were to pour tat out face to face..

on the other hand..it might be a good aid or remedy during the healing process...where i'l et annoyed by...until the max stage where i couldnt stand it anymore...where i can act give up everything..where i can act let go everything...where i'l make up my mind to say 'bye bye' and start a better life...i seem to goin thru this stage..where im gonna have my very CSL soon~~~im gonna have my very CSL~~~

No comments: