Tuesday, December 04, 2007

yeah~

im sweating now...dear dear~~~~~~~~~where are u???kekek

dun la angry me la..i din meant to fool u around ...hehe~~jus tat i was in front of the PC..and i saw u online at tat moment...u were not the oni one that being fooled by me..kekek~~there were other ppl tooo..even his elder sis~~~heheh...hopefully he dun angry that i've brought him a mess..anyway,it was fun~~SHARON KONG~~am i smart?cos even u couldnt even recognised my way of speaking..kekek~~oh no~~~~hurts me man~~and u said im gonna kena from u..OMG~~wut are u trying to do to me???oh no~~~dun scare me man~~keke~~

anyway..today was really fun ..cos the feelings were really nice...although it wasnt any nice clubbing venues...or pubs..or any nice restaurants..but the feeling were real good.lay under the sun ...wowo~~i like it..and of cos with them wil be alwis the funniest activities to do in my life..they will really give u an attempt to laugh out as loud as possible~keke~and please becareful with ya jaws when u laugh..
and the pan mee was really nice as breaklunch~of cos the most happie thing was pan mee+leng chais~~~kekeke~~this had really made my lunch even more fantastic than ever..wowow~~and of cos the point of the day was...they've learned a song-secret~~~wowow...im so glad cos i taught them the song...both of them able to play after 2 lessons~~~they are noobs..or i may say beginners in learning piano~~but im really glad that they've pay attention into it...i appreciate their effort dude~~u guys really cool~~~

No comments: