Monday, December 10, 2007

hottie+sexie=lesbian post

i knew itz gonna be u hottie~~muax~~~huggies~~~im so happie to share my ups and downs wit u..somehow we are xx miles away..yet we stil care for each other...im really glad to known u as fren~~~

anyway,jus feel like talking something bout the prom night whcih was held last fri at MPHall of my campus..frankly the atmosphere was oni so so as compared to last year..and even the food was jus normal..but the goodies bag was not worthy..and of cos the ppl were nicely dressed up even better than previous year..it was such an amaze..but of cos u would see the emcees without their excitement this year even they remained unchanged..i jus couldnt see their flame thru their eyes..everything was jus done in the so so way...and even my performance was really a mess..cos i din went thru the sound test b4 the performance..and jus told the DJ at the very last mins...which cos them trouble..but luckily we managed to coped with it..anyhow, we were really panic cos we did practiced twice officially ..and i wasnt familiar with the song since it was the first time for me to listen to the song...of cos i'l try my best to do it~

the make up was really nice cos FOC..my fav~~yeah~~jus nice and pro skills..all thanks to the make up team from creative..they were really gorgeous and helpful as the guys were really chunned~~cos they were so tender and caring when u were willing to let them to apply those chemical onto ya face as they wish..they respect u and even listen to ya suggestions or opinions..and the main thing is they are really nice and friendly persons~~keke~

anyway..another thing that had flied me up to the sky was..i took pic with this guy~~~i din expect him to take pic with me cos i dinno that he attended the prom..coincidently he was there queing for the food..and he saw me..wowow~~i was really happie and shy when he put his hand at my shoulder and jus took pic..as in hez so close to me..kekekekekke~~hapie cos hez the first one~keke~~~~better not to dream ~

anyway..my fren said our performance was really nice..i was amazed that we sang pretty well as compared to other singing groups..cos our style was soft and sweet instead of DIVA..luckily we choosed the right song instead of continuing with the DIVA songs which might have jus spoilt ouu voice and reputation..keke~we enjoyed the applause...we enjoyed the cheers..i felt great to see that my frens were there to support me and my fren as well~~although there were some prob of the mic..and mistake in lyrics..but we'd tried our best and have no regrets~we'd done it finally~

the most happie thing was took pic with many ppl..they were really awesome and gorgeous..pretty and handsome faces everrywhere..

how i wish u were here with me to post for lesbian shots..hottie~sigh~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhehe! miles away! my bomb is coming!!!! hugs. andyou know no matter what, i will always be there!!

*sexyyyyyy *

Anonymous said...

invading this blog.....

Anonymous said...

Very curious topic

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you have deceived, as child.