Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i love u guy!!!muaxxxx!!!

i cried in the noon...

it was like a rollercoaster..frankly i was felt retarded when i received my audit cw from ramesh..i was so upset,part of it would be the fact that i need to redo my cw..but i wasnt in the mood to cry not until i flipped through my content pages...where he'd written the marks for each part..my heart as if was bleeding after a sword went thru it and couldnt breath for the moment..i was extremely sad when i saw my hard work in returned with a 0!!!itz was act pretty hard time for me to calm myself down...furthermore, my gang were there to look at my cw...i was so touched by them,where they found mistake that ramesh might have done in the marking,they searched for the points tat are possible to get extra marks,they even offer themselves to help me out in redoing my cw!!!!tat was the major reason for me to cry...to waste my tears..for me to get my headache and my nose and eyes red...for me to get embarrasing in front on the public..and i think itz worth it since i have such a good gang of buddiess!!!i appreciate and i love u guys!!!!i really love u guys!!!

another issue, i felt sorry to FY cos i might have hurt her feelings...i could read her thought when the moment i saw her laughter..i noe itz not truly from ya heart la...so fake !come on!how long have i noe u??kekek!!but i noe shez trying to show her openess so tat i wont be worrying on her..i noe u la!!!she dun meant tat ...jus tat every single of u guys got really high mark..and i failed for the cw..therefore, she was jus trying to encourage me in this way...shez trying to consult me in this way..she dun meant tat my dear!!she jus being over concern and worry bout me and resulted in saying those things...sorry!!!!i hope u dont take this into concern!!im really glad that u guys were concerned bout me...im so glad!!u guys are my best every buddiess!!
and everything ended up in making a mistake...heheh!!but it was worth it since my gang really showed their true colour...their hero colour!!!oh no!!!!i fall in love with my gang jor!!kekeke~~

then, we went for sports...gym+swimming..hmm,i wasnt good and experience in this ..cos usually i'l jus fast walk or joggin..but not in the gym room..and i dun even noe how to swim!!keke...and u was seriously shy to take off my clothes in front of themm..furthermore,i wasnt wearing a swimming...jus a normal under and bra will do...and the water is cold though itz noon time..luckily i din sneeze cos it might get me into trouble..though it was a hard time for me to float...and even nearly get drown...yet i have the determination since itz a way to lose weight!!!itz my goall..here i come..hehe!!!soya bean is healthy ..and therefore i need to be as healthy as he does too!!kekek!!

u are my soul..u are my nerve..
u are my star..u are my sunshine..
everything i do..will do it for u!!!!!

wooohooo!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.