Friday, August 03, 2007

red.red..red...red....

again...im scare to fall into the same hole!!i dun wan !!please save me!!

although i keep persuading myself with thousands or trillions of reasons in return to get rid out of it,itz likely difficult for me implement..it's been a habit for me to look at the MSN list when i sign in,i wonder why i've been so concern whether hez online or not..i feel secure when he is one of them..however, there isnt anything for us to chat with excluding club meeting..i mean we dun chat online even i really hope to chat with him!somehow, i have no idea wut shud i chat with him, or even saying a Hi would makes me feel awkward..there isnt any ideas and ways for me to approach him!

secondly, it has been a habit for me to have expectation on wearing the same colour shirt,same style of dressing....and of cos i hope tat we will be alwis wearing the same things!kakakakka..
anyway, we wore the similar colour today ..red!this is something incredible..for me la!

thirdly,it has been a habit for me to have expectation on seeing him everyday..i hope to see him at the bus,i hope to see him at campus,i hope to see him at cafeteria,i hope to see him at the lab...jus all the time..this feeling is jus killing me...and i feel something missing for the day when i do not noe wutz happening wit him..when hez leaving,when hez not there, when he nv come,when he appears offline.....................................

wow!!even i used to feel similarly towards tt,but i'd considered that tt has nv been thru so much with me before...whereas,this is something different...

i dun put a dare to expect anything higher..at least everyting will not fade as how it is doing now..even a best buddy will do..

No comments: