Friday, August 17, 2007

no music no life!

no music no life??doesnt it sound familiar??jus look up at the theme of my blog!

there have been something on recently in my club as well as my life...everyday non stop wit my coursework,tiring, exhausting....even the music clinic has caused me so much probs!but i noe i'l be tough to handle everything..im not gonna give up!i really have worries onto wutever events that have been carried out by our club...the response probably would be the major trouble..and of cos the relationship among the BOD...i dun hope to have misunderstandings or conflicts while conducting the events..i really dun wanna see this to happen among the BOD..i wan perfect chemistry!!hehe!

next,im on my way to release someone...to let go...to stop thinking onto him..to have no feelings towards him..to have oni frenship or even as a buddy to him....but the reality is holding back cos there have been many things happening around...but i'l try my very best to not to fall into the same person!!im such a loser!!!CSL>>>u are such a loser!i noe his dream gal...yet im dreaming all the days on him!this is pretty stupid!!my heart has really broken into ...trillion of pieces...for the moment there is no remedy for me to heal...perhaps time and ppl will do!!hehe!!

anyway,i was pretty impressed when i saw the poster did by them..i've been wondering who was the one tat insisted the slogan of 'no music no life'???wow....i really like it...im scare tat it might be him again....i'l be happie if bryan tells me it was his idea...however, i'l be tortured again if it was his idea!!!im so scare and tortured as everything is making me to fall deeply into him!!i hate this feelings!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: