Saturday, August 25, 2007

admire or love?

looking at the wide monitor screen,keep backspacing...figuring out wut shud i write as the content of this post....

act there were many things happened,perhaps stil happening..but im not involved into any of the situations!!anyway,im trying my best, and i think i manage to do it...there also many remedies which i have thought about...

keep myself steady and busy so tat i'l have no free time to think bout other things.

get myself to fall in love into a total new guy..hehe!!

stay away from him so tat i'l wont be getting too close with him

less commitment to keep a boundary in between...so tat i wont be thinking too much

keep thinking bout the evil side of him instead of blinded wit all those stupid things!!!

try not to avoid eye contact as this would help me to face him as well as the prob

think with open mind and accept everything with open heart...

jus look at the outside instead of inside to avoid any misunderstanding...

concerntrate on my edu as well as my plan..


i really have no idea how shud i get rid of this...soya beaa?i jus have a feeling tat i got confused with my feelings...admire or love?i got confused...of cos i do hope my bf would be like him..but....were the feelings true??or im jus being too emotional towards a guy...or even a stranger?

No comments: