Friday, September 07, 2007

"dun think like shiaw lee...ppl give then we ma take lo.."

why am i feeling this way?

i shudnt have bother so much on wut he has said since i have made up my mind to let go..and the feeling did came to me last few days..where something happened that act sort of annoyed me..somehow, i might have changed my mind in exiting such stupid 'game'...

anyway,i noe that we've been thinkinn differently when comes to dealing with mr. wong...i noe the reality is not as simple as i think...but i jus wanna maintain a good relationship since he has sacrificed his time to have some music sessions with us..i appreciate tat although they were oso trying to make use of our resources since the oni capital we have is students!the phrase "give and take ma..itz a manner of the matter"...keep appearing in my mind..perhaps he might be right in saying this,somehow, this might not be applicable in all situations...i really feel frustrating when he says so...

No comments: