Tuesday, April 25, 2006

craps!

im sitting in da pc lab...my mind was blank for a moment....im kinda lost in my daily routine...

i havve been always thinking bout is this life??i mean goin to coll n study...goin home after this..play my guitar....play my keyboard...perhaps i might skip classes to chill out with my frens...so would it be thatz all??i mean how am i supposed to make my life more colourful in this way??i noe i shouldn't be so demanding with my life...but can i have some excitement in my life???of just something unusual everyday....or every week....im kinda bored with it...furthermore im having a study week....haih...

out of my craps...im kinda sad recently....n oso have been kinda worried all this while....first of all, tt is leaving soon...my frens told me that i would have forget bout this guy very soon...perhaps i might not be able to forget him for the rest of my life...this may be prob for me...as for myself,i dun hope to forget this guy..cos he has appeared to be so awesome in my point of view...he has everything i wan...but somehow,there are no perfection in life....im being so worried that i might get him out of my mind in future..wouldn't it be a good news for me??i totally have no idea bout it!!

next,someone that i like is leaving so soon.....i think u should have some idea bout this person rite???ya....thatz the one...da1 tat makes me feel warm n secure...da one that makes me feel comfortable to talk to..i noe that hez goin back to his home soon...but i dun dare to ask him...but this question has in my mind for some days...is he coming back for his degree??would he be going to another cuntries for his degree???i dun have the guts to listen to his answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!perhaps the answer might be something favourable to me..perhaps he might says "nope,im not coming back..."......how would i feel then?what should i be my response to it!?i dun hope to get hurt....

No comments: