Wednesday, April 12, 2006

so hungry!!!

things were just happening in its ways...itz totally out of my control...

recently i've discovered something which is out of my expectation...i used to mention bout this guy previously n his name is zeng hui...someone just suggested me to start off as a fren...wel,i did n everything is going pretty fine...but da feelings just seems to be so weird...i like him...and i like him!i mean i just like him...can u get it?i like being as his fren..i like talking to him...but just so simple..i care bout him...just like this...me myself dun even know how do i feel bout him....anyway,i love this feelings cos itz so simple and comfortable...not thinking bout too implicit..not being too sensitive...just simple n lovely frens!

back to todayz case...i was paying my 100% fully concerntration in the class..listening to my lovely mr phang explaining bout the coursework...he gave us some guidelines bout which books to be referered...what shud we write bout....etc..suddenly i heard a msg tone...i thought would be some msg sent by 32888..i seemed not to bother bout it...but some1 just need my help...itz my bro eric!!i dinno wut to do since da lect was explaining something really important..but my fren just needed help for his coursework...thatz why i asked him to hang on a moment...but he intended to ask me to go down now!i got fire up at that moment...but wut to do...hez my fren n he ask no1 since my gang seems to dislike him(without mentioning to him..haha)wut are frens for?i think everyone would have their personal answer to this question...so do i!ijust went down and see wut has happened....though it was really troublesome cos we had tried several pc to open up his file..and i gotta rushed back to my classroom so to get my payment to enter the pc lab...to get everything settled..haih....i felt so hunry after this cos i din have my breakfast...im happie cos i act helped my fren!!!but my gang think of me one kind when i help him....i would do the same thing to them...i always help them in their courseworks..but they have thought something bad bout me..

No comments: