Monday, April 17, 2006

happie marriage is happening now......

i've planned to save some money cos im in a pk situation!!!anyway,i stil spent..haha!

we met up!!!finally...we met up...3 of us!!!!it has been a long time that we never seeing each other..since ever after the examz...after LCCI!frankly,im really happie to see her again..though things had happened..happie1..sad1...but all this wont be a matter to me cos everything has became a past tent or a memory to be kept in my mind!back to this,i was so pleased to see her since ever she told me that shez gonna be a housewife next year!!!if u r reading this..i really wanna talk bout ula..haha~dun worry...itz all complements..haha!

shez a dynamic n energetic gal in my point of view...she does things without consideration of the results...n this is the best thing of her...shez so straight n pour out every of her opinions...n i think this is good to maintain an ever-lasting friendship..i loves the way she makes her decision...shez such abrave person...she'l say out who she likes n dislike...she'l take actions towards the person that she loves...BUT...i discovered something..she has act changed now...perhaps u grown..haha!

shez becoming more feminine...in another word u ay say lady-like...which is a good news to u..dun think that im saying u old!but u has become mature now...u care bout him...u care bout the family...im really happie when u told me that hez ya mr right!u never say that for the previous guys...which i was kinda impressed!!when would be my turn?!?!?!hahahah.....sounds extremely desperate rite?anyhow,i really hope that u'l be happie cos as like u said...itz like a fairy tale in the story book...i think every gal hopes that in their lives rite?so to me!!!!i hope to be like u..but my time has not reach yet..i trying to consolt myself!u r the lucky1..i hope u guys will be an ever-lasting couple....please dun think of those bull shit anymore..think of doing something chun for the relationship instead of divorcing...hahaha!!!i love u guys so much n i wan to see u guys happie all the time!GOD blessed n keep it up for the ahem ahem..hahaha


wel,im in the pc lab now...i din see him today n this makes me feel so down for the day..perhaps,losing tt makes me lost my drives in my life....losing leo makes me lost my mood!!!so who do u think is the most important person in my life?me myself dun even have the answer in my mind!!i really hope to see leo!!!im kinda miss himla...haha!tt is just being too far......and the possibility is equals to zero!wut can i do to get him out of my mind?the answer is none!!he has appear to be so perfect everytime i see him...that reminds me of everything...that makes me feel like crying....that hurts me so deeply...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,thanks..hehe
actually not say i wanna be housewife..just learn how to be a perfect wife and mommy only..and was plan to quit my job if i have a baby and i want to take care of him or her..(muaha)..
and yeah..almost same as a fairy tale story..which i really adore it..
and totally yes that my ex are all rubbish..and i think he is really good,i am quite know what he doing..his lifestyle,loves his family know how to take care of old ppl..cook(hehe)and his career..so i choose him..actually that was sad story between us(i will tell u guys when we meet),been thru so much things that i actually cant believe it,this is the reason that we aprreciate each other.he is a perfect mr right.And the question that u asked in our lunch..actually i really dunoo how to exprees it lor..hmm..maybe its fate?..hmm,i really dun agree the pre marriage "?"(u know)..and i hate girls do so..like what our ex classmate..i look down on them..or u can say that..i am the same ppl as they are..but i can claim that..my case is quite different..i have the same idea(u know)i willing because,i know that he wont make rubbish after "that" we are stable and steady,nobody can separate us..(till this stage aredi)..because,we plan to marry.(i think these all can satisfied ur question)heheee..

anyway,i really happy to met u all today,enjoy myself and our juicy conversations..was a great day for me..and i proud to share my new life with u all..

the marriage ceremony will be in this coming sept in swiss(which i forgotten to inform u) and the chinese style probablly falls on next year.

Anonymous said...

heys!!!! muahz! *ahem ahem*!!
hahaha.. i know you girls know can lar huh? hehehe! muahz girls! you're the best!!! right after LCCI, i guess we all been through SOO much! and right now, barely a year later.. our great friend is getting married! you know girl.. i'm really relaly happy for you! just like how a real friend should be! i can very gladly say that.. you've grown up! and.. if you think what you're doing is totally right..lee n me.. will always support you TO THE MAX!
cos.. remember dearie.. that child of yours will be our "god son/daughter" hehe! muahz girls.. really miss you all! feels like crap here..
i might create a new blog again.. just for you girls! till then.. please takecare you both!

*hugs*