Wednesday, March 22, 2006

berry+leonard+eric=tt****

have u came across wit forming equation which involve human names n comparision??
i've done an equation to represents a guy that i like so much in my life!

u shud be familiar wit this guy whose name berry..i admired him since last year..hez considered to be the most appealing guy among his gang..where he would reminds me of tt whenever i see him!i was so desrerate to make frens with him last year,n this really happened without my expectation!!of cos i would felt kinda nervous at first,n oso being shy when talking to him...but it din last long..however,i felt myself to get interested into a fren of him!!!he comes from china...simple looking guy!!but i just lile him!!he gives me a very special feelings when i talk to him or meet him up!i feel warm n secure when i approach to him..hez such a nice person to talk to...he has a deep vocal tat makes him sounds steady..he has a normal guy's height,not too tall,not too tough,but just nice(of cos it might not be as good as tt..haah)which makes me feel secure!!!!i like this guy!!!!!i told my frens n they seem not to agree wit my point of view!!!i really like him!!he loves singing..which i really hope to get a birthday song from him!!unfortunately,eric has broke the promise!!i like him so much!!!

back to berry,hez a nice guy was wut i thought at first...the fact is hez soooo talkactive,crapping all days,but i was really impressed when he said he plays keyboard n elect. guitar!!!tat really drives me crazy when he said that!!furthermore,he loves F1..which is one of my favs too!!we seem to have similar interests but i like another guy...hah!does it sound ridiculous!?maybe itz just happening now...perhaps my next post might be saying tat i love berry..haha!life is like a rollercoaster!!

recently i found out that this guy does have the similar characteristics as my cousin-kah hou!!hez just like him!!i mean the way he behaves..the way he speaks...the way he does thing!!!this guy is tall n tough..u would feel secure wit him!!!seriously!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuiyoh...how many guys u 1 2 like la?????? berry la, tt la, leonard la, eric la...jorrrrr..so flower hearted la u....
happy birthday!!! ^^

=karmun=