Wednesday, March 22, 2006

loves him?loves him not?

wut shud i talk bout here...i have much to pour out here...but jus have no ideas to express...

it has been a long time tat my blog has not mention bout the one tat i really concerned...the one that drives me crazy...the one that act made me cried like helll..the one that motivated me to have such a dream to u.k....u shud have known bout this guy if u read bout da previous posts!
perhaps i've get him out of my life..perhaps he's not listed up there...somehow,i would always compare him with those that i like....somehow,hez too perfect in my point of view!!!hez such a great guy where no one can act replace him!!!but he really makes me feel soooo freaking frustrated...which i dun hope this will happen in my life...u might claim that im a loser..but i really dun wan all this to happen...disappointment,frustration,sad case man!

however,i think im trying to recover as ideal guys are appearing into my life!!!i like them so much..but not as perfect as tt...seriously!!!perhaps he got the majority of my mind!!!i mean those new guys are really chun...they are really nice to be with...somehow,they remind me of tt whenever,which itz hardly for me to get a 'new' life!!!

No comments: