Thursday, March 23, 2006

birthday on thursday at friday!

hey everyone out there...im turning 19 year-old today!!

i feel myself getting so old n so differ from the previous year,whether itz physically or mentally!but i think my attitudes might not change..stil in old ways!

i have lotz to pour out...i wanna share my meaningful day with all of u out there..im really happie n pleased to have them for my day!i appreciate everything tat they had done for me..even the lies..even i was asked for singing with a ketchup bottle holding in my hand n standing on the chair...i dun mind cos i have my best ever frens with me all da time!i love them so much!!!itz not to be explained in only few words...u noe!!

i reached there early n waited for them with the ice-blended chocolate..looking around..seeking for the handsome1..haha!yk was here wit me n we chat..itz really nice to hang out wit old fren!!km then came n joined the conversation...she told me tat ks couldnt come cos she has extra class!!i was really sad cos i expected her to come over n celebrate with me!!!!i wanted to call her n ask her..but she might be studying in da class n unable to anwer my phone call..or perhaps they were just fooling me!!after an hour..i tried to accept the fact that ks n kim would not come over..n qw has prob to come here...i was kinda sad but at least i stil have km n yk with me!!
i was soooo hungry n really wanted to have something for my stomach...suddenly some one appeared in my view...n i was taken aback cos i din expect her to be here!!!itz qw!!!!i was sooo pleased n wanted to cry cos shez now here with us!!!however,therez stil something missing....someone wasnt here..wut a sad case rite?i just talked to them n no1 seemed listening to me...who were they looking at???hahaha...stupid me!!i got punk'd!!
they cheated on me!!!!ks walked towards me...i nearly cried out when we hugged each other!!i was really happie n glad that shez here!!!all my best ever frens were here for me !!!tatz wut i wan for my birthday..i never hope to get prez from them...i never hope them to treat me luxury dishes...i never hope to have high-class places..the most important point is the ppl tat celeb with me...wut i wan just to celebrate my day in a simple way..they made my day meaningful n memorable!i love u guys!!!thanks for everything....thanks for the prez...n oso thanks to friday..haha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..hehe happy sweet 19 wor..
seems very happy on that har..enjoy ur life girl

Anonymous said...

hey u treated the meal lerrr...thanx ya!!! glad tat u love wat we had done...happy belated birthday!! hehe

=karmun=