Wednesday, March 15, 2006

it has been a decade tat i've never blog out my daily life here...n im blogging now!

wut has act make me feel like going all da way back to coll..walking under da hot sun...however,da room temperature is really nice now,where im sitting at a corner...looking at a guy..hahah..hez really cute...n how i wish to see his fren-berry..haha!
back to this,something essential happened tat makes me wanna share wit u guys...my feelings...my very persoanl1...he has drove me crazy!!!i love him so much even he got married..haha!please dun be misunderstood wit this...i love lynden too...haha!!i think u shud have got the hint rite??itz all bout music!!!

how m i supposed to begin??i have much to say...but have no idea to begin my story!!!

after my lunch,i went to mahogany wit my fren,patrick..he wants to buy a guitar..acoustic n have guitar lessons...n hez considered kinda lost since he has not been to any music classes before...therefore,as a fren n oso classmate,i would like to bring him to my fav guitar store...which i would see my fav bob there..haha!however,a different person approached us this time n hez such a great guy!!!hez married n this is not a sad case cos hez wife would be sooooo dam contented where her hubby is soooo talented!!!!
tell u wut??i love guitarist...i mean i wanna have a partner who able to play guitar very well so tat he cuold melt me off!!!!i love guitarist...classical,acoustic.....and da most is electric guitarist!!i just love it!!!they are fantastic!!!

wait...this guy..his name is andre chiang..hez a really nice guy..and i saw bob at da same time...blue is da best suit colour for him!!!and hez really fantastic...i thought he was gonna intro to us at da first since he seemed to be so free there...well,it doesn't matter me cos andre is my type-electric guitarist!!!haha...he got married!!he tried out some songs for us...n i was like...'cool huh'...he said his students would have learned tat song after a month...which i d learned during my first lesson wit lynden..haha!i was kinda proud cos lynden has taught me tat..hahaha!!i could ac say it out loudly..hahahaha!!!can u imagine tat!!???

wait..he asked me whether i do have music lessons or not...and my answer would be sure....im a pianist...n he asked me whether im a lefthander or right hander...well,my answer would be right...n he wanted to see my left hand...'good'...haha!

hez such a cool teacher until he shown us his skills on elect guitar..omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i was speechless...n he was trying to play with our interest..wut bands do i like????of cos i would say my fav....haha...linkin park...n he demostrated some parts...omg!!!it was really nice!!!!wut would i say is just awesome!!!he has made my day alive!!!he makes me feel soooooo sad cos i have no money to act buy an elect guitar,which i have desire so much!!!!i wanna have elect guitar lessons wit him!!!!i wan it so much....n i have no financial supportment from my parents!!!im saving my pocket money so tat i would have a chance to have guitar lessons wit lynden!!!i appreciate everything!!!and andre told me tat lynden is a very nice teacher where hez act a replacement of lynden..wow!!!and he knows adrian personally,which he knows tat hez a really skillful player...n i noe this...wel,hez kinda serious...

i hope to have this as my birthday present...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're gonna have a long long long chat soon girl!!
hahaha..

-Amos-