Saturday, December 10, 2005

hehe!

i had my lesson last friday n so to them.i was kinda down at first cos something bad just kept playing in my mind.i was so sad cos they might not even saying a 'hi'!however,something unexpected just happened...they were there when i reached the music school..i just went to a studio which has organ n piano so that i would have more choices...then i just try to play the song that i like!lynden just came in n we had a short talk bout the performance..he was satisfied with us n i felt really nice with that..he was just saying to have a jazzy song for the next concert but why am i not knowing anything bout it!?i tried to ask him more detail bout the next concert but he just ignored me n continued his lesson with them!of cos i would never bother to ask anyone bout this n just continued with my songs!suddenly i heard some noice..'tuck...' n the light in my studio was off!i was kinda shocked n panic at that moment...power failure might be one of the reasons...wait a moment,my rhythem box was stil on..my organ was still on!!so wutz the pro?i really have no idea bout it!maybe some switches were burned...etc.wut would u do in such a situation?i just opened the door,trying to get some info bout wutz happening...n i knew the answer at this time!someone stood beside the doorway,leanning against the wall,crossing his hands...just a smile to me..a very familiar one..itz something 'good' from shap!i was so pissed off n surprised at the same time cos he did this to me..haha!hez so childish but itz act fun..haha!he said tat it was done by tt but tt wasnt outside..he was all the time in the studio playin his guitar..i think so!"i'l take revenge on u shapour..u better becareful..hahaha"...he just smiled n kept walking past the studio..meanwhile i just sat there n looked at him whenever he tried to take the second chance to off my light again!how i wish tt did this to me...sounds so desperate..it is!but so many people around who knows me well are advising me not to put so much concerntration onto him!even alan said that too!but i seems tough if i really wanna do it..unless something really makes me....to let go....

No comments: