Wednesday, February 03, 2010

i wan .. i wan

awww... first time ever i got pist off wit yuan nehh..hoho

wel, i was really happie after having the accompaniment from babe since morning til noon time. i was pretty worried that he'l get bore off since there was nothing much we could do in my room. however, the moment of having his hugs while i was sleeping was a treasure to me cos i alwis find it lovely to see the one i love in front of me every morning when i wake up from my bed and greet him 'good morning lo gong' wit a kiss on his lips. finally today we did it, though i kinda woke up in the morning to let him got into my house..^^ i brushed my tooth when he reached, he looked at me at one kind..but i hope i wasnt a shock to him ^^ i was still at my sleepy mode at tat time and got back to my bed after brushing my tooth and washed my face.the best ever pillow or bolster for me would be hugging babe or having him to hug me as a best ever comforter..hehe!i really love it when i slept in his arm and saw his face once i opened my eyes ," good morning ^^" i wan this to be happening everyday ..

after, i prepared brucnh for ourselves.at some point, it was really cute of him to get my soft toy on his hand, and kept talking to the toy while i was preparing the meal. i mean imagine a big young guy carrying a soft toy and walking around, having fun with tat cute little soft 'pao' ,was something surprising to me~~ at tat moment, i would jus picture that this guy is soft hearted, caring and perhaps a lonely childhood grown babe, which alwis treat his teddy bears as best frens when he was young..hehe!!HEZ SO CUTE!!!!after havin the masculine side of him, itz jus soo fantastic to see another soft side of him!however,another thinking came to my mind at the same time. how nice would it be if my bf ask jus ask me to sit and watch his show since he doesnt wanna make me feel tire of cooking food for him, or perhaps i alwis wish hard to have a bf that wil cook for me especially i need it so much, not a word of 'thank you', but 'i would help u darling'.

however, i cried when i realised that he seem no intention for the preparation of the celebration of valentine day. although i was quite fed up after times of times of failure in working things rite, somehow i really hope hard that our first valentine wil be really GREAT and MEMORABLE!!i mentioned directly to him,i pointed out my main purpose, but seems like he dun und it..AWW!!!wut he told me was he nv celebrated a proper valentine throughout his relationship with his previous partners, thereby he has no experience or intention for it. somehow, i tot that i would be someone special for him to have enough influence to stimulate the intention into him, however, im jus one of the ordinary oni..SOB SOB!!i really really really tot that he could have planned out something for our day, but it seems to be jus my personal illustration..haha!i wan my bf to plan a valentine celebration for me..>.< even it is a simple one, but im really glad and happie cos the intention of planning thing and i appreciate the HEART!!!the major issue is of having the HEART to give me a memorable day of valentine!!i wann...wuuuuu...

another thing, when he was blaming himself of not havin a single talent..hahaha..i asked myself for a while, wut do i like bout this guy since he himself claim to have no talents at all??i jus dun und why i jus love him so much ..hehe ^^itz unexplainable ^^

later went for class in the evening, i had dinner wit yuan.we talked bout sex and relationship during our dinner time. i got kinda pist wit wut he said on me, i mean perhaps he jus shudnt applied his concept and perspective onto me even i noe that he was jus merely caring me as his good fren. i noe that he wasnt happie and does not hope to see me of having the possibility of being a sex tool to my partner.however, i do think that there isnt any judgment to be done at this point, even he himself could have be the similar way..haha!somehow,i would try not to be influenced too much by him since i realised that most of questions were arise by him whhenever he stated some issues for me to think and ended up of me having so much probs between me and my babe..hahahah!!so i better stand tough on my personal judgment and perspective ^^

No comments: