Thursday, February 04, 2010

men and women

men and women

me and my good fren were talking bout last sunday's outing. we were very missing bout the feeling of hanging out together with frens that have been studying together over the past 5 years,having the most memorable experiences together, seeing each other for almost 5 days a week, the frenship would nv just fade out, the feeling was great even we hav our own lifestyle. however, when talking bout our bfs, it has alwis been an interesting topics of all.

i alwis been thinking that why couldnt i get a bf that is so great like those of my frens?why would they be so lucky to have such great bfs but not me???in fact, i realized that good bf is just the introduction of all. perhaps many things were havent being revealed or kept nicely, jus bcos i alwis been listening to the good side of their bfs..haha~~after all, my observation tells me that i am not the oni one whohas been through problems and hard time in relationship.they encounter similar problems too, perhaps even worse than wut im goin through. i could see a reflection of myself when i observed my fren talking to her bf, i realized that how worry i was on my bf when he treated me similarly..i totally und her feelings, having his bf to alwis keep in touch wit his Ex-es..the sense of insecure, lack of confidence over the relationship,sense of ambiguity of losing the man that she loves...sometimes i would question myself, why is he to give me such a hard time?or i am the one who is making trouble to myself?

besides, another of my frens has alwis been worrying of losing her bf.she even intended to have an 'accident' im order to keep hold on him..but the guy said he would hate her if she does it!somehow, her fear has driven to a low self esteem level which she has alwis been figuring out some excitement to spice up the relationship.once again i ask myself, why would we have to spice up things even when we are feeling bore sometimes? healthy love need good coordination, no matter how excellent the ideas , it would not work things rite without the compromise of both parties.

jus back from granny's house.having an old married couple of almost 50 over years, having 10 children and numbers of grandchildren and even grad grandchildren now..isit it the most wonderful lifetime of an old couple?somehow, it was few years ago, not until when my grandpa has getting weaker from days of his virus infection. everything has been changing so badly since tat day, he couldnt speak properly due to a minor effect of stroke, kidney infections, etc..however, taking care of him has become a burden to his long time partner, my grandma. the feeling is totally not great when seeing my grandma to be in worry, fear, sickening face when she tries to take care of him. would u und he intended to die with her if he was to live the world one day?i dunno.. somehow, being more than a half decade of husband and wife, it is hardly to be acceptable when living the closer one ...sigh~

No comments: