Friday, February 26, 2010

thank you for loving me

i love K wit babe!

i was so anticipated and excited bout the arrival of today, finally it has came!!we had initially planned for an outing of K session,that i would alwis loving it, i even found for new songs last few days so that would have something refreshing! woke up in the morning, having nicely planned of which clothes to be picked from the wardrobe for the day,we had discussed few days ago, and even had little argument for some stupid matters...haha!!however, i stil felt itz great not bcos of the clothes, but the fun and happiness!

however, i was so anticipating to let my new heels for a floor show after buying it and kept inside the shoe box since before CNY!!ITZ TIME!!!YEAH!!!i tried to walked before showing him to the real world..hehe!!however, i really salute to the chics that shopping wit high heels bout 5 inches!!!it was GOD DAMN painful and suffering, it was such a huge challenge to me for walking wit that 5 inches high heel walking from the taman jaya LRT station to the bus stand for bus (bout 500m), walking all the way from the MV bus stand to staircase and staircase and reached MV, walking all the way to THE GARDEN REDBOX!!!OMGG!i jus wished somebody could carried me tat moment!!i kept bragging at babe,how nice if he has a car to fetch me...SIGH!!i felt so regretful saying this, i felt like crying when i had calmed myself down after buying a new sander..tat moment when i saw babe trying to tie up and buckle the stripe at the side for my new sander, i felt how good is this guy to me but i even saying such harsh words to him!!!i jus wanna hugged him and cry!!!

however, it happened after we went to K!!it was out of my expectation to be so crowded!!we waited so patiently for bout 20 mins then luckily to have room for us!!!the food were nice!!the atmosphere was nice!!the mood was nice!!everything was so great!!!so sweet when listening to babe singings!!!i realized that babe sings and i scream!!!hahahahahahhahaha!!hohohoho!!!i jus love to hug him when he sings...REAL SWEET!!!wel, there are songs that making me having butterflies in my stomach whenever im singing wit him...love story by taylor swift, you belong wit me by taylor swift...i even tear off when my first attempt singing love story wit him hugging me in the room!!!

after all,i saw his ex working at La Senza today ^^ i was pretty curious bout who would be his ex.. i have confusion feeling!!!im happie that he was determined searching for part time job, but on the other hand, i jus dun wan him to work at MV whereby he has any opportunity meeting wit his ex.. I JUS JEALOUS!!I ADMIT..HOHOHOHOHO!!!!doesnt he the same thing as mee...BLEK!!i dun wanna make myself feel suspicious and thinking too much things if he was to work here..and i'l be starting my stupid emo days wit him!!i wanna AVOID and MITIGATE arguments that would probably ruining our relationship!!!I DUN WAN!!!

later we were searching for a place for a drink.. we walked so some time, it was pretty tiring and his face told me that he suffering from thirst...haha!!but i jus hope that could get him something nice after shooting him...hahahahah!!!we ended up had our McTwist strawberry !!!itz alwis lovely to me of having that ice cream even itz simple!!I LOVE IT!!!

time to leave for my evening class..babe jus acc me to the stations and took KTM wit me to KL central and LRT to pasar seni!!!i was definitely feeling happy that he would do it to ensure my safety..AAAAAAAA!!!again i felt like crying when hugging him at the station..although the weather was HOT and the trains was 101% STUFFY!!we couldnt get a moment to stand nicely or balanced ourselves..but this were jus nice experiences!!seeing babe to leave after sending me to the destination was something touchy and lovely!!seeing him to figure out where to get buses back to his area,willingness to wait for buses even the traffic was congested...thank you for loving me as u had said to me!!

No comments: