Saturday, August 22, 2009

tooooo toooo train~~~

it was all fated in my belief..

it was a great day ..awesomely to be a happening day. i was so excited bout to meeting him for our date, somehow i din even noe the reason for it, but jus hope to stick with him ^^
as usual ,movies for the date, going by LRT..where something happened to have startled me O.O

i received his text msg while i was still queuing for train tickets at taman bahagia and intially i was heading to kelana jaya station. who noes i jus marched up to another platform which is heading towards paramount garden, without a doubt into the train and search for a seat. i jus realised when the train was moving half way, where the sceneries seems different as wut i usually been seeing..haha! i noticed that i've gone into the wrong train...dumb me!so i jus got down from the train and bough another ticket to KJ~~~hahaha~~i was so rushing since i tot he would have reached there and waiting for me...aiks~

while in the train , some thoughts jus flashed in mind in a sudden, regarding to proposal. i knew that we're gonna watch a movie bout proposal, and i was wondering wut if one day we discuss bout engagement, then how shud i decide then??kakak.. stupid and silly idea came to my mind at tat moment, wut if we'll let the train to decide for us..hahah~~~we'l marry if we get into the same train coincidentally...i even smiled and laughed out at the train since i was day dreaming there..

finally i'd reached ^^ i was so surpised when i saw him standing in front of me at the lower ground of the staircase...how come hez here?was he jus waited for me there??but wasnt it impossible to jus waited there?? O.O~~~OMGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~we were at the same train jus now without realising~~~~~OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~~~~~~~~~~he was at the front, and i was at the back of the train , but both at the same train~~~OMGG~~he told he had waited at the first LRT station once he arrived since he guessed that i would be late for sure...OMGGG~~~if he wouldnt have waited for me and my sillyness of going for the wrong platform, we then impossibly to be at the same train ^^ hehehe... this makes me to feel really great~~~

movies were niceeee...District 9 and The proposal~~~i felt so happie and glad when he paid for my movies...i duno why , i jus felt happie ~~perhaps u might say itz a must for a guy to bear the cost of expenses for a date..however, this isnt wut it meant to me, i felt contented cos my bf wanted to fulfill wut i've been hoping for, although itz jus a movie ticket, but this is wut i've been hoping- to watch the proposal ^^ perhaps i might have felt wrongly, somehow im happie cos we watched it ^^

i felt sooo glad tat he intended to ask me to spend less and save more for myself. although i noe having a lunch at sakae sushi will be spending out of my weekly budget, but isnt it worth while to have a happie lunch ?he fulfilf me to be so happie, and i hope to treat him for his fav sushi cos i hope hez happie too ^^

the movie, THE PROPOSAL~~~GOSH~~i teared in the cinema, perhaps tat part was really touching to my heart !!!i felt so embarrassing when he realised that i was crying, and he kept looking at my face...OMGG...when he asked me to look at him, i felt to even cry harder...kakakakkakaka~~sorry to wet ya shirt..hahahha...especially ya chest...kaka~~

sighh....when can we date again ???i love you saying i love you to me , itz really sweet <333

No comments: