Wednesday, August 26, 2009

happie happie day~

it was a great lunch and talk wit my bunch of best frens ^^

i was so happie that i met up wit my DD finally. the feeling was slightly nervous at first, even i told yuan bout it that im nervous to meet her up since there might be possibility of silence between us since we've not been seeing each other for like some time..perhaps i was being overworried..haha ~anyway, thx for the compliment and being as my genuine pig to try on my food..^^ ~~im sure charlly would make u ya fav food and dishes to u everyday.. u noe, i alwis feel that making a lovely breakfast for my love one and frens is really a happy thing to me ^^ i feel very contented and sweet if i were to have the chance to prepare a meal for him everyday, at least a lunch or a breakfast ^^

wel, we were trying to search for her house..haha ~~on the way was really fun.. im really so blessed and glad that i have such a good fren wit me, good buddy, good coursemate, good K kakii~~ YEAH~~~ nice~~~i was imitating the way he sings ..kakak ~~~

finally found her house, and we act past by earlier..haha ~~i was happie that we both were wearing hair bans~~~YEAHH~~~luckily i wore too~~YAY~

tat moment, i feel really contented and kept thinking wut have i done to gave me such good frens in my life~~~~^^~~we went for a simple lunch..but it was really meaningful cos i gave her a big surprise~~YEAH~~~ i contacted our fren, raaj, and he came all the way from Seremban to meet us~~~and she totally din noticed bout it since they tot i was talking to my bf on the hp, which i was purposely to do it..keke~~~im sooo happie that our raajy is getting married next year~~~WOWOWOWO~~~and hez asking me to work for his comp..hahahh~~but one thing im so happie that shez surprised wit it~~~YEAHH~~~~

after the lunch, the guys suggested to go home so that the GALS could have more personal space and time for pillow talk..hehe~~be frank, im happie that my dearly lovely fren has found her path in her life, and shez sooo happie and satisfied wit her life ~~im sooo glad to see her being so happie , and could able to rely on someone who is reliable whereby she could slow down at least。。happie~~

No comments: