Thursday, August 06, 2009

tasteless

wut are the things i can say ?

my feelings are weird!!i feel that i've been dragging him..im so worrying!!i started to feel as if i cant feel him with me...the major prob is that we have nothing to talk to each other..i noe that he feels bore all day long at home..but i really feel useless when i was trying to make him happie but ended up with bad result..sigh~wut is the prob i've been wondering..my prob?his prob??our prob would be, most probably.
somehow, i started to confused wutz the feeling of being in love..when i think bout this, my tears begin to drip!wutz happening between me and him???i cant feel sweet, or laughter brought by him~~~perhaps i've not been seeing him in person for so long, and this makes me to feel in such a way that I CANT FEEL MY BF~~the feeling of him is so abstractive...hazardous...sighhhh...it makes me to question myself all this while, i dont love my bf anymore???this makes me in fear.. i dun wan sad things happen between us, yet im feeling like this...tasteless..wut shud i do ??wut can i do ???

No comments: