Monday, November 05, 2007

give myself sometime..

"love is when someone that u think bout when u wake up"...by one of my frens..

this sentence makes me think of the one that i've thinking of every morning when first open my eyes..but do i act think of him every morning?or someone has appear in my mind when im in fear,when i feel upset,when i feel happie,when i feel lonely,when i feel helpless....who is act appearing in my heart all this time that brings me back to the path??i cant even answer myself cos i got confused with my feelings too..sometimes i jus think that feelings are the one that guiding me to the way without analysing whether or not itz the right thing to do..

anyway, the feeling is jus weird..i got really curious with how is his feeling towards me....somehow, i jus think this guy is just more than a perfect guy to me..i feel comfortable to be with him..hez a nice guy to talk to,to hang out with,i really feel warm and nice to stay by his side...but wouldnt it to spoilt our frenship if im gonna demand something more than wut we are currently??i dun wan this to happen cos im not willing to lose him as a fren..i care for him very much..anyhow, i was thinking there might be a possibility for me to be thinking too much and being to sensitive on my personal feelings...sighz~~~

i gotta give myself some time...

No comments: