Monday, May 07, 2007

5 months time...

this is why i feel so comfortable to blog out here...since none of my frens is reading it..blah!

i may like to announce here that i let go gavin lai jor!!!!!kakakak!a feeling got to me ytd..that asking me to dislike him,perhaps someting that annoyed me..i really dun und wut was i so adore to him...perhaps his outlooking is charming..but there are others who are much better than he is out there..perhaps he plays guitar..but i dun think hez the best..even my bro can play better than him...perhaps he has his personality shines,but there are even ppl who behaves much better like kai...etc!kaka...i got all his bad things after i've listed im in the recycle bin!yeah!seriously i felt real good..itz something like u release something from ya hand,or u release a anchor from a ship,flying up the sky in an aeroplane,having a nice scuba dive,having a nice taste of red wine...somhow i jus cherish this moment!the feeling cam to me in a sudden...n it was kinda increadible..i tried so hard to let go previously,but jus one second,it did!and everything was like wut it was supposed to be in the past. someone new wil come to my life...this is wut i hope for...kaka!!furthermore, i was pretty surprised that the person that i miss to leave here is wilson!hez lect from my coll who teaches computing classes..hez not old,come on!and im so adore to him...in which imnot gonna see him anymore after shifting to the new campus!im sooo upset with it...surprisingly im kinda happie for not seeing gavin!kakak!i dun think he treats me even as a fren,i jus think that itz so sucks!why shud i stil keep admiring someone who treats me so suck up?no point of being in that way..perhaps a normal fren wil be better!i dun care whether he likes me or not..but the fact is i dun like him...n i dun have the heart for him anymore!kekek!i dun bother anymore wut he has done to me,wut hez goin to do to me,wut heztrying to do to me..wut he'l do to me!it'l nv influence me...my reply wil be ''oo,,ok''!tatz all for him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi! why lar wilson????

-sauvignon-