Thursday, April 05, 2007

bad v good

really feel like bloggin last night but my modem got prob!!sob sob !

stayed wit no msn,no blogging,no surfing the internet...n finally i realised how important pc n internet in life!anyway...something sad n something good happened ytd...

letz begin with the sad thing...somehow,i jus felt not good when seeing them chatting n laughin there..but weirdly i jus couldnt get along with it...i jus feel that there a gal between me n them!i jus dun feel like forcing myself to laugh or looks happie but feel stupid in heart!perhaps i dun even give it a try to get along wit them...perhaps this is my fault!but the intention is not there anymore....n i think my attitude wil nv force me to do that!!lack out!!!!!i jus dun hope the day wil come to have no conversation...no topic...jus silence!!but i would say im starting to dislike his attitudes...hmmm,i dun agree with the ways he is,but this wouldnt be my business rite?somehow i jus feel disappointed towards him....n kept asking myself how could have i fallen into him even it was oni for 3 days long?stupid me!i felt ashame!!hez totally out of my world!!

another good news is...i saw him!at first i tot it would be a tough task for me to get along with him!it happened though where i really felt harsh to see his facial expression replied to my HI!but i kept telling myself not to expect much from him...cos itz surely impossible.....try to control my feelings n emotions!not to fall sooooo deeply into him til i hurt myself!somehow,i jus felt tat it was the happiest part for the day to chil with them!i hope everything will be fine from day to day!

No comments: