Wednesday, May 16, 2007

no turning back...no regrets!

no one else but you
to be the one that has been stunning shimmering in front of me
and never gonna get you out of mind

no one else only you
to be the one i've thinking of
everyday and every night
and any second anytime
in my life

written and composed by cheong shiaw lee..;p

this is oni the chorus part..can u imagine i act wrote him a song?wow,even the same thing happened...but the inspiration wasnt strong enough for me to jus turn on the recorder,had the guitar on the hand,and jus strummed out...somehow, it might sounds a little imperfect as compared to a recorded song by the singer...but itz my masterpiece k!!!this song expresses my feelings,my obssession towards him!!!!and i've thinking of the silly stuffs all the time...im so worry that i might be seeing him one day holding someonez hand,probably his gf..but i couldnt picture if he holds a guyz hand,which possibly a bf!or maybe he already married with another woman,and have kids...im so worry this day wil come...i jus think that i couldnt stand it!and this is the first person that makes me feeling in this way...where i have much worries,imaginations,stupid thoughts...etc.he makes me melt off onto him..as in i think i have fallen deeply into this guy...no turning back...no regrets!somtimes i jus feel myself so sick in mind..even i knew itz gonna be likely impossible to happen..but i jus like him!!!and i keep thinking of him...even a bunch of keys has cause me to think for tonnes of possible reasons!!!i jus couldnt control myself from thinking of him!itz so crazy man!!so scary....i couldnt believe tat my feeling is getting stronger from day to day!!!OH NO!!!

No comments: