Saturday, May 26, 2007

simplicity brings perfection!

this guy is making to confusion...

even i get confused with my own feelings..when i tend to smile to him,he seems so cool to me...when im forcing myself to be calm down and not to bother so much...he tends to arise my feeling again...seriously i have no idea bout wut is playing around in guys mind!i got tired of it..i jus wanna have simplicity in life...i dun wanna think too much ...complixite things...making it to get worsen..i jus wan something pure...but sometimes itz hard to get in reality...oni in movie!i hope i'l get wut i wan ...something less than complication...something more than perfection,something simple!

sometimes,i really wanna confess to him...are u feeling the same as how i feel?i really wanna noe the answer,perhaps there isnt any answer,jus tat i've been thinking too much ...rich imagination on wutz happening around me...maybe im too free and have nothing to do...tatz why my mind has been non stop thinking of the rubbish!

i feel so boring staying at home...i've got wut i wan finally though,i tot i would be happie and satisfied,but this is not the fact!the fact is i wanna have my space and freedom...whether is with my gang or not..i think i need to travel...either with someone or jus by myself!i wanna see the world...wutz act happening outside there..something tat is wating for me to discover..i really envy wut my other frens have...i really hope to have my freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wanna have myself...i dun have anything nice to be kept in my memory...nothing much to write in the listed diary!i really hope to get to experience the fun and joys of wut i wan!i really desire it...and i think i deserve it!cos itz human rights!

during freetime,i even tot of how shud i be an ideal parent if provided i have kids in future..i'l nv treat them like how im eexperiencing now...make frens with children instead of parenting them....im sure i might be good parent if i do have the chance in future!hope this day wil come!!

No comments: