Thursday, August 17, 2006

R&B

this blog is act regarding to ytdz routine...

i din intended to on the pc n blog out my feelings cos i was pretty confused with my feelings...i was pretty fine in the morning n we practiced(shireen n me) in the noon at mirado...everything was going smoothly n i was really fine before i saw someone!well,shireen was asking eddy to play with us for our song 'breaking free'..he did played for us..i mean during the practice section..n it was pretty cool!!he'z got the skill man!after shireen has gone home,i was there to help up my teacher n oso to listen to their probs!well,she seems to be over stress up n oso being frustrated with her current working condition,n we even discussed bout having drum lesson togather...kaka!i was kinda happie cos that shud be really fun to have lesson with my teacher!i was having a guitar on my hand,the feelings were just to play some classical pieces at that moment..suddenly came back after 'recharged'..well,i was strumming a song n he dinno tat i was the one sitting in the room n playing all this stuffs...kakaka!suddenly,he suggested me to ask tt to play the guitar part for our song!well,i was kinda annoyed when he said that,but then he jus walked off n said 'i go ask tt...' wel,i dinno he was there,i din intend to go out n have a look...n teacher did said..'tt is there..' wut came to mind was stop playing a foollol!n i tended to walk out from the studio n i did see him in a white shirt!i got killed!i became really down then n had no concerntration for my teacher..i got confused with my feelings!i mean i dun intend to see him when hez here cos i might feel destress;but i would be even desperate n miserable if hez gone!this issue has been appearing in my mind all night long n i couldnt get rid of it!andrew called me up when i was playing my keyboard.....well,i told him everything n he suggested to sleep early...well,therez nothing i can control lol!i couldnt stop thinking of this!n intended to take some wine instead of looking at the ceiling...but this couldnt have help me off!suddenly i received a msg from a fren of andrew-ivy!well,i talked to her on the phone before,shez friendly n kinda mature for me..anyway,i really appreciate when she send me a caring msg,but this wouldnt help me perhaps!the tears jus dripped off naturally when i was playing the pieces,i jus felt like composing something at that moment..but everything sounds groomy n sorrowful!

No comments: