Thursday, August 31, 2006

fearless

she just left this morning at 3am!

3 weeks had just passed,after the exam,i was kinda sad cos my hols were gonna begin,how am i to see my frens everyday!?how bout my taiko n yiko!?sad case!at that time,some one was gonna leave to UK!this issue was a big torture to me!i thought i would be crying during this 3 weeks!fortunately,this concert has bring me the solution but not entirely did!at least i have got something to as my pass time!at first,i was supposed to have a group performance,n i thought of inviting tt n sharpur,who knows they are leaving so i was really disappointed n lost my motivation in any performance!but itz a compulsory to me..so i teacher has found a teamate which is a gal for me!the first day we met each other,hahah...shez act my senior where we were from the same primary school!itz nice to talk...cos we do have the chemisrty!n another teamate is my fren!by the way,my senior is jean n my fren is shireen!this has begin the frenship among us!alan is a reall chun guy!he did the song for us..which i was jus helping him to add more parts n teaching them for their parts!u might say nothing special,however,the process of teaching n learning,the practices,the shopping hours have brought laughters n joys to us!and not forgotten our hard work has brought the best resukt of all!!where we got all the recognisitions and appreciation from them!!furthermore,being at the spotlight n receiving applause from the audiences would bring u satisfaction!

to be continued.....

No comments: