Monday, June 26, 2006

where is the love!?

thanks km for reminding me bout that...haha!!perhaps im having that prob...hahahah!

the battle is jus beginning,i have my courseworks going,sooner or later i'll be having my sem2 exams...gotta revise!!life seems to be busy,but sometimes it tends to be boring...since the daily routines are almost similar,nothing exciting is going on!

furthermore,im really free at this moment!no worries bout gettin involved in any of them,jus having fun with my gangs..sometimes,it appears to me naturally that is relationship a must in life!?of itz jus a 'dessert',where not every one needs it?perhaps love happens everywhere,but not necessarily to be in a relationship...perhaps i can love someone without him knowing.....perhaps a guy and a gal can love one and another without being togather as a couple......anyhow,love exists no matter how!i love my family!i love my frens!i love my idols!i love my music!i love my cars!!!hahahahahahah....and much more~

i love u guys out there!!!

~chiccacao~

2 comments:

EneguE_da_Gene® said...

i love u too sis...dun worry....i will always there whenver u need me to be love...hahahaha...muahz

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! you arr... hahaha!