Thursday, June 22, 2006

once in a blue mood

finally i got the idea of the topic to mention here...

act i'd typed a really post jus now,i dinno wut happened n deleted everything..sobsob!anyway,i tend to type a new one since i really need a medium to express my feelings!

suddenly im feeling so down ,i mean i have lost my mood in doing things..i dun feel like goin to classes or lessons,i dun feel like meeting up frens,i dun even feel like talking at this moment!i felt sorry to them but i feel this...something must have wrong with me!wut makes me like this!?me myself dun even noe the answer!i dun hope to be so emotional but i jus cant control myself from being like this,i was in a good mood this morning,n was bored by the gal who she cant play well,which made me really mad at her,how could she do this to the keyboard?i really cant stand her!in fact,he might be the incoming factor!!i passed by the doorway,was saying a 'hi' to him since we used to played in an esemble...how could he do this to me!?not even a reply of 'hi'..i was really disappointed with it...i was kinda surprised to see him today n tend to say hello..wel,i really treated him as a frens of mine!haih....

to all of u out there,i can say that i like no one,i love no one from now on...but i love gong yoo!!!haha...please not to smack me,gong yoo is an actor from korea,which mean hez my idol!!!i mean i dun wanna get involved in anything!!itz so tirdous!i dun like it!!n i think i got really let go...when the moment they did something that hurts me deeply,which i cant accept,n i'l jus get rid with it!let all this be part of my memory...to be kept in mind!

recently i've discovered something bout the ppl around me..we are so different..i mean i would love to live with variety of cultures,religions,races,lifestyles...etc..but sometimes itz hard for me to adopt to it!in fact,i think they cant do it too!itz jus too away though itz jus as a fren!i therefore choose to respect n get used to it...but wut i get is the completely opposite of it!i know i shudn't have criticise bout otherz opinions or tastes,at least i accept n respect!!i think they might be thinking the same thing as wut am i thinking rite now!not telling the truth though,i think it might be better to have a limit in telling the very true from heart!ppl might not love to listen to the truth since usually it hurts!sometimes,i really disagreee with their opinions,wut i'l do is jus listen to them,n a different set of opinion is running in my head!i dun tend to say ot out since no one would act agreee with me!furthermore,i really hate explaining!!i love to do things without reasons!!somehow,explaning may creates more lies...i really dislike explaining...me myself would now better wut am i doing..sometimes,ppl around me would ask me why am i doing such thing?i would like to give them a smile,which i think is the greatest answer of all!!n this makes me unable to achive flying colours in my exams!i noe some of them got annoyed with my behaviours,but this is my personalities,itz hardly to change!!

thanks for spending ya precious time of reading this..
i really appreciate.....all the best in life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y r u have many similar problems in every month?...be happy..
Just dun always remember it.. u wouldnt be satisfied.
u still havent step in to what we call the stage of living...
U will understand.

Anonymous said...

y r u have many similar problems in every month?...be happy..
Just dun always remember it.. u wouldnt be satisfied.
u still havent step in to what we call the stage of living...
U will understand.
understand.

Anonymous said...

i think u pms la..hahahhaha...anyway chher up girl...

=kar mun=

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! you missed me wayyy too much! hahaha... i'll see you soon ok? talk when i see you.. dowana comment much here..BIG BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS