Monday, June 05, 2006

brand new day!

hihi!!long time never blog out bout my life...

first day of my new sem....supposingly i should have be studying sem3 if i tend to skip to sem 2 at the very beginning...or perhaps i might be doing my second year of my degree course if i didn't enrol LCCI!!anyhow,i have no regrets so far in doing all this courses since i have met the nice ppl!i love them much...where i gotta met up different types of ppl...sometimes,i think that we begin to enter the society during the carrier life..somehow,we have already enter the society since very young,perhaps during primary school,or high school...but i think college life is just so differ!perhaps my boundary has never been widen last time...i discovered many new things now,the reality of the society,the variety of it...etc..however,im getting kinda perculiar with all the 'new things' around!not to say curious,but just weird and strange!wel,i know i shouldn't have bother bout it...im trying my best to do 'myself'..i dun hope to be influenced by others..i wanna have my personality,i wanna have my style!

back to my first day,i was kinda lazy early in the morning since my class starts at 9am till 1pm...kinda excited since long time have not met up with my gang,i miss all of them- patrick,rongkai,feng yun,eric,ayuen,jerry,liangbin,tim,andrew....and lots more..don't u realise that most of my frens are chinese?!hahah..
i was kinda late cos i felt really lazy to get myself ready to coll!i have used to the days where have no assignments to be done,no notes around me,only all the vcds and dvds with me,my guitar and keyboard with me...and oso the pc!!!wel,i saw all my frens were chatting down there...bout the schedule!!sucks man!!!how could the admin staff just told us the arrangement on the day itself!?how could it be?"FA1 begins at 9 to 11 and POM starts at 4 to 6..."...hey man,are u kidding!?that should be crazy huh!i din bother bout it n just walked to the classroom and met up with my gang!!many of them just cut their hair!!!!!!i wan too!!!i must dye my hair soon!!!i dun care!anyway,nice hairstyles ,guys!we had lesson with Mr Sugu!!i have heard of him many times but there are no chance for me to approach him!!wel,i just love him so much ..as in as my lecturer!!hez awesome!!such a sporting man he is...or u may say hez luvly...hahaha!the conclusion is i love this lect!!!!how i wish that hez gonna teach me for the rest of the FA..2,3,4,5,6..........the next lesson was POM(principal of marketing)i thought this should be an interesting sub where theory inccurs!!!somehow,this is really nice n attractive if only the lecturer is nice too!in this case,i cant find him interesting in teaching this sub!i dun hate him..but he just sounds perculiar!the way he speaks,the way he acts,the way he gives examples with all his actions...u may find him hilarious..for me,hez a perculiar man!however,i have to accept it since hez the only one teaching this sub!wel,nothing much serious,just have to meet him for around 7 weeks rite!?

No comments: