Saturday, December 12, 2009

frustrating...depression..tension..

frustrating...depression..tension..

im really freaking out for my exams..whenever i told my babe bout it, he'l jus ask me to stay calm and wut for to scare of,perhaps he dunno why am i feeling this way....itz hard to explain..i keep asking myself why am i working so hard for it?why must i forcing myself to the max for it?itz merely exams, write out the everything i've studied once i got the paper at the exam hall,but isnt it so simple?i doubt not...perhaps it might, im jus complicate everything =.=

wel, i've been not sleeping well lately becos of this exams, even i've tried to sleep early, yet i couldnt get myself sleep tightly or even i would wake up in the middle of the night figuring out bout wut i've studied..itz exhaustive i would say...itz so intense until i couldnt get my period cycle and immune system back to normal..i mean it have been kinda distorted...pressures are from everywhere rather than jus studies...SIGH~

i've alwis been bothered with many things, even jus a little one, i admit. i felt myself like going insane that my mind is jus filled with theories, journal articles, references...etc...the oni thing that gives me some motivation is talking to my babe..sadly, he nv talk much to me...i really dunno wut to do...even when i need support from my babe, i dun see it practical,not even a call to calm me down when im depress...it jus hardly carry me up from the bottom down...i really need someone to carry me along when im depress...i've been fearing of my exams and the unfinished and hardly understandable topics til my tears dropped in way to release my tension..i noe it sounds critical, but im going through this and i cant feel anything from him...

No comments: