Wednesday, October 10, 2007

desperate???u may say tat...and i think i am in the situation of being so desperately to have a bf...kakakak!!

i feel strange as whenever they send me a nudge or something ...it act means that there are more updates waiting for me to discover...they have something new to tell me...which im really happie since they have the intention to share all this with me...

somehow,i jus feel myself a loser...i've wondering isnt my attitudes or personalities a problem ...as i've been treating guys and gals as the same species in my world...why cant i just get someone from the same class as me..or from the same campus as me as my bf?perhaps my attitudes are really a matter into this..

sometimes i really wonder isnt he the right person that i've been looking for??or itz jus the same old case...im really tired at this moment...i really have no idea wut to do...to continue to put all my love and cares onto him..or jus seek for another one..i really have no idea whether im doing the right thing...

No comments: