Wednesday, April 04, 2007

itz early in the momrning..and im feeling somewhat...kinda weird...itz likedunno wutz happening in life....i jus feel like dun talking at all...as in i have no mood to talk to him...anyhow,i dun wana this situation to getting serious til we have no topic to talk bout...but sometimes it seems like i dun the intentionto even say hi to him!!i dun like this feeling...itz soooo cold!!

anyway,i got kinda confused when chatting with my frens ytd night...hmm...she jus asked me who is my current target?huh??i dun even noe whoz my target....perhaps im clear with myself...jus tat i dun wanna admiteit,...perhaps im kinda interested into him...buit then i sholud have fall in love with such a person....but wut to do....i dun wanna like him anymore..but whenever i close my eyes...he tends to appear in fonr tof him!im sooooo geram wiht his attitudes...how could he treat ppl in this way????DAM IT!!!!but at the asme time, i kept asking myslf why shud i bother so much bout him?somehow,,,itz jus a pain kille rfor me to mention tt all this time.

No comments: