Monday, May 03, 2010

little wilson & little sharlee

dilemmas..

life has been so happening recently,it could be considered as bored too as things are moving slower than i've expected. nice plan for further study of CIMA..i've met a bunch of great ppl,the lecturers foremost, they are knowledgeable and wise ppl, a bunch of great coursemates..the full time students as well as the part time students. they both gave me aspiration of how CIMA life and working life shud be..they taught me many things within and beyond wut the syllabus offered..of cos not to be missed out, the security uncle that alwis been complaining bout my dressings of having shorts..=.=
after all, the courses had ended so, for the preparation of may exams..first attempt for CIMA and the strategic lvl, wut would u think i would be feeling at this moment..without good and well preparation, yet blogging here with a sluggish manner.perhaps i have learned to think outside the box, yet it means not that i've give up myself ^^

however, i felt happie that babe had accompanied me for quite a period of time..to everywhere that i have to go. im so touchy when he acc me for my very first interview in my life, i'l nv forget bout it!it could be jus a simple thing or he'l alwis say 'np..hehe', it meant a lot to me!!i stil rmb we went to KLCC for brunch at sakae sushi...our all time fav-sushi!!i even bought some clothes before going for my interview and changed it, from a semi formal to a casual one..hahaha!

after all, we took LRT back to masjid jamek and changed to rapid. i was totally lost cos i nv took that public transport before, fortunately babe was the one to bring me.we were kinda rushing since we were searching for the printing shop at KLCC..i was almost sprinting..haha!!surprisingly i was very happie even we 'crawled' to the staircase, even the RM2 printing per page @@...im alwis happie that babe was the one to do all these wit me..heee^^ after reaching the CIMB HQ building, he had to wait for me at oldtown coffee shop, i had to go alone ^^ i dunno why i felt not nervous at all even it was my first proper interview..perhaps i wasnt taking seriously into tat job..and i noe someone was there waiting for me and going through wit me no matter wut happen ^^ i went down to find babe after the interview..my sis called me for to knowing the details ^^ i felt so great tat moment, my family and my love one were all caring me so much ^^ rain poured suddenly, raining cats and dogs, fortunately im alwis the auntie who brings umbrella in my bag =P..we marched to the shopping mall opposite, which is SOGO, where babe used to work part time there ^^ after that, we went back to my college nearby for a drink..exhaustive after whole day walk..even i complained of feeling tired, hot, sweaty, smelly, wet shoes....but im stil extremely happie that babe stil there to acc me and cheer me up, trying to make me happie wit funny faces...i jus wanna hug him and nv let go tat moment ^^ he left until the class hour started..yet he had to take bus all the way back to his house through a 1 and 1/2 jam!!!wutz more i can say..not even a thank you could describe my relief for him...

wel, we went out tat day for K ^^ babe has alwis melt my heart off wit his singing of some songs.. frankly, i love it so much when he sings it...it touches my heart deeply ^^ i like seeing him acting cute and playful, he jus makes me smile and so happie with his funny jokes and faces..hee^^ we even discussed bout some future issues,which im gonna work soon and hez studying...im so doubtful wit the changes, perhaps he might ^^ i really feel that hez the one that i hope to stay on wit throughout my life..i think it shud have be irrelevant with my first love or wut, i jus feel very comfortable of having him in my life and i hope he could be the one for now and then...those issues wil be a critical breaking point in our relationship and i hope we could overcome every probs..im sure that i would not change my mind cos i have been through similar prob wit myself and i've overcame it ^^ i hope hez the same as me too ...>.<
btw, im really happie when he was trying to speak softly at my ear tat day..his reasons of not changing his mind too..hehehe!!those words were so sweet to come from him, which he seldom talk so sweetly..i wanna have little wilson and little sharlee wit u too ^^

little wilson ^^

little sharlee

No comments: