Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my very first visit ^^

new discover from bus rides...

i have been pressuring and urging myself from finishing the syllabus of the study texts, hoping to read all the chapters and every single questions with the solution approached in it, even hoping to go through the past year questions as well as the practice kits.i think everything could be done if it was to be oni one sub taken, however it wasnt!the combination of all of the above conditions applied to 3 subs which could be an overloaded for me, but i have no options but to try my best for it^^
somewhat i feel embarrassing wit myself having to claim that im actually a full time student for it!the part timers amaze me wit their determination and stamina of attending the classes after a whole day of heavy workloads, they are great ppl, which i would say^^ praying hard and wishing myself to do my very best for the exam as well as the preparation for it!


i hav been listening to stories bout couples breaking up lately, which are my frens, even my good fren, my babe's good bro..etc.the very first question that flash to my mind would be "would this happen to me?when would it be.."
no matter how persuasive were the words spoken out from his mouth, i would barely put my 100% for it even i love him as much as i could, and i think i really love him very deeply^^i nv denied that i have been suspecting him, not putting much confidence on him, auditing his love for me...i felt pain and guilty whenever treating him this way cos im hurting the love who loves me and i love so much, somewhat i jus couldnt get myself calm and think rationally..perhaps these happen majority to gals ^^ hahaha..

sooner or later, i get really happie that he'l willing to intro me and giving me a chance to make frens wit his best bro..im really happie that i could share at least some parts of his life wit me, which i alwis hope that he is willing to share most of my things in my life, my family,my frens...etc.another part of it tat makes me feels so great is we slowly generating a similar interest, K!hahaha..i found that babe has improve his confidence as compared to the very first time i knew him.he could sing songs in front of others, even he would grab the mic from me, even he would ask for a solo by himself, even he would proposed for a K session, even he would agree to apply a membership card wit me...etc.im so proud of him wit this, even i felt so melting when he sang the song 'when u say nothing at all-ronan keating' finally he got wut i've meant by him having a deeper pitch range that he could sing it in a steady and manly way!he finally got the point!!MUACKZ..jus wanna hug him when he was singing tat song...aaaa!!

wel,something contingency happened today..my first visit to his home sweet home!!!i felt surprised and happie that he mentioned that he was wit his GF when on the phone wit his dad..the recognition is a sense of security..hee ^^ it was kinda embarrassing that bathing at his place for the first visit.i felt comfortable and peaceful when stepping into his room, which is so much diff than mine, hahah..mine is jus stuffy, packed, messy...etc..hahahha!we then played Wii..WEEE~
i was shocked when his mom came home out of the sudden, it wasnt a shake off, but meeting both parents in the same day was out of my expectation and preparation...hehehe!!it was stil fine to me, im happie seriously!i felt so lovely when babe acc me to my college and had dinner wit me...tat moment i jus hope to have dinner together wit yuan..my feeling was weird for i hope to show to him that my babe does care bout me and love me much,i really do not hope of others putting down on babe, though he couldnt be a perfect bf in other's perception, i jus love him ^^

No comments: