Tuesday, January 15, 2008

please forgive me~

the feelingn is funny...ridiculous...perhaps i've let go wutever i was supposed to ...shud i be feeling happie and grateful?heheh~

he jus told me that he has good feeling towards a gal who has recently been so closed with him....he oso told me how is he feeling towards her at this moment...and everything sounds like the gal likes him more than he does...and hez so thankful that i have act get to the point bout his prob of feeling such way..well,i didnt mean to analyse everything for him..jus tat i was telling my point of view and how am i gonna do if i were put into his shoe..

and wut he told me today was..something really sad...he's decided to hint to her slowly...oh god~~this is gonna be hurtful to her...seriously~i noe the feeling of being rejected by someone that u are so in loved with~~tatz gonna be sooooooo sad~~~~~~~~~~~~the feeling is really hurt~~~poor gal~i shudnt have said tat to him...i shudnt have pointed out the stupid idea bout nature in happiness...tiring in entertaining...am i gonna be the sinner here???please forgive me~~~please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: