Wednesday, January 02, 2008

happie bday kai~

my very first blog for the year of 2008~~~

how i wish to get all my dreams come true...everything to be done and realised under my wish list..although it maybe possible but would be a tough task...jus hope for it~~~hehe~

wel, feeel released at this moment..surprisingly i felt so funny and even laughed non stop when he said tat..hahah~~i knew he was joking to me...if i were to the CSL in year 2007,i would have twist and turn wut he'd said..i would simply tot that he might have trying to hint something beside saying a jokes..but CSL has released something...the burden seems to be no longer in here..i felt funny when he said that...hahha~~thx to my gf who gives me support in doing everything..hahahha~of cos being a best fren would jus reply him..you are welcome~hahah~~

anyway..i hope i could have been to JB and celeb ya bday with u dude~~~i really have no idea wut to buy for u...the oni thing is to give me to u as a present..hahaha~~~i can do wutever for u
(jus one day oni)..cos u are my buddy~~~happie bday kai~

btw,my dear dear is goin to have her big day soon...this is so sad to me cos i cant be there to celeb wit her~how i wish everrthing is jus like wut i expected....but i noe although we are so far..yet we are so near ~~~heheh~~~and of cos i hope u'l wear the watch..and show if off..hahah~~~i noe the watch is jus a simple..but i do think itz nice and meaningful~~~noe wut?i was really happie and glad when u said the watch is nicely fitted on ya hand..i was so amazed..cos i tried on the sales person hand...and i intended to ask her to loosen it..and i din expect it to be so best fitted~~~~OMG~~that moment really makes me feel that we are so fated to be fren in my life~~i really feeel so blessed and pleased~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way too dear! it really fitted PERFECT! even tortie doesn't fits so well! hehehe.. talk about girl fate! haha..

Missing you loads here dear!

muahhhhhhhxxx