Saturday, October 21, 2006

the reason.....chicken hunter vs taurus

i will alwis rmb ,n i noe,let it goes with me..i'l nv leave this part of u...with u gone it plays on itz so hard to move on i wan to but i wanted u now u stay in mny head..im not over u yet,.i tried to but i wanted u...

sounds familiar?i used to put this thing as my display name for some period of time..somehow,i jus miss him...or u may say that im trying to remind myself bout him!anyway,i had pratice in the noon...i was kinda worried cos when things started to be nicely n excited in the beginning,it will end up witha sad conclusion!i was really scare that i might not click with them anymore!i told myself not to think bout it cos as long as he nv then itz fine!this sounds bad to think of a guy who has a gf where i knew both of them!i cant be doing this to myself!im shouldnt have pumped into him!itz a mistake!im so gonna hate myself from moving the wrong step!how could it be!?cheong shiaw lee is not gonna like this guy k!no more!i dun hope things to go wrong n serious n ends up without frenship!''the reason'' by hoobastank..i love this song!itz meaningful!i stil rmb he asked me bout the score last time...i played this song today with the some one playing the drum accompaniment..well,im so glad to have found someone who act have chemistry in music!im pleased to get a person who can have jaming or maybe to compose song togather!tatz real great!yayya...we wore the same colour of t-shirt n jeans as well!!kakkaak!
though it means but gals would think of some creation about it!kakakakak!

i talked to a new fren today...he was act a fren of sharon...dear dear..this is gonna be so fun!!kakak...cos u are trying to get my opinion by introducing him to me..kakak!so dam funnyla...like im gonna make the deision...kakka!anyway,itz nice to talk to him...his name is chau..sounds a nice guy!later,i talked to yiko..wel,he remind me somehting where i ought to put 100 concertration on my edu!thanks bro...i noe it!i'l keep ya word in my mind alwis!i'l try not to get near him!i 'l try to get rid of getting involved into relationship!

No comments: