Thursday, October 05, 2006

after chilling out with my yiko...

this morning i felt kinda weird cos the excitement of attending class has decreasing...since ever i saw him walking with another gal ytd!well,this might not be an issue but then i was kinda pissed since that is a guy which i was kinda pumped into...anyway,this wouldnt be a prob to me since i wasnt that serious into this question!but the main point is i was kinda bored with my classmates..i thought we wouldnt have topics to talk bout..anyway,when i got into the class,i was kinda late n everyone was there...wel,fengyun was sitting behind the guys...but i stil intended to sit with my guys though it seemed like full!we all five persons sat at the same roll..when she asked me why wouldnt i sit with her...since she has received a place beside her for me...but my mind just ignored to sit there...cos i knew i would have no topics to talk with her!i dun wanna be sooo dam lonely sitting at the corner...n crapping n listening to those rubbish!u might say im kinda cruel..but then i really dun wanna have this kinda feelings anymore!i wanna talk to my guys!i wanna laugh with them!i wanna talk bout games!wut shud i talk to her!?i felt kinda enjoyable today cos i had my topics back!at least they have the same topics with me!!!

after class..i went to have my drum lesson..well,kinda fun but then stil the same thingla...cos i would nv melt off!but i do think that jim was kinda trying to give me a test!but i did treated it as a challenge!yiko came to pick me up after my lesson...n we took action our plan!we planned to spy for bob!!kakak!this man is truely gorgeous!i think i did mentioned him in my one of my previous blog...

anyway,nothing much to say...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's this bob? hmmmm wana meet him.. you sound so ecstatic abt him!

-just me-