Saturday, March 24, 2007

why is he to be so influencial in my life?

i love my frens...they are appreciable to me!they'd done something tat really surprised me,made me laughed,happie,excited,even wanna cry out!i really wanna hug each of u guys!!i'l rmb u guys in my life....promise!

anyway,i gotta noe something bout this guy..i jus felt frustrated towards him..i mean wut can a fren do for ya birthday...jus a wishing will make it jus nice to me!i think he knew bout it..perhaps he was jus too exhausted with his assignments..perhaps he was jus too tired for the day..or negatively maybe he might have jus dislike me...but i was pretty upset..he saw me..i appeared to be standing in front of him..i even walked there n talked to him..but why had he to treat me like that?he seemed to have treated me as no one was there...cant u jus picture the situation how harshly it was?i told myself not to feel tat anymore..not anymore..i even cried during the class.i jus felt how stupid i was to have cried for such a person..who nv cares...itz pain!

No comments: