Sunday, November 26, 2006

my ring!

yea!!!finally i got it back here...

tell u wut?tat day i was so frustrated wit the prob to log in here...i needed so much to blog out..but then i couldnt log in..so i intended to blog at friendster..however, blogger.com is more preferable...cos i hardly pour out everything there....especially secrets..kaka!so letz continue here...

recently im watching two korean series..im so crazy with them!'My Girl' and 'Wedding'..wel,i watched My girl before but since my sis bought it for me...then i jus watch in the car....while channel 18 is broadcasting 'wedding'...hmmm!!im so so so into both actors in both series!OH NO!there are awesome!!!my type!!kakkaka!though not super duper handsome..but i really love them!
yaya...i went to Ikeano power centre today...and something happened makes me feel sad!i lost a ring!!!!!!!!OH NO!my frens gave it to me when my birthday...itz act two rings and can be combine into one....i spilted into two n wore them on different fingers!who noes!!sad!they bought it since based on my starscope!im soooo sad!!!!how could it be!?i searched for a while..but really have no idea where did i lost it!!i realised when i was queing up at the cashier!OH NO!how could i be sooo slow!??haih!!can i have it back!!!????sad!itz not bout the price,....itz meaningful in the sense!shitla!i wonder where can i get the same thing!!!!!!but itz meanigless!!!!!!

No comments: